Skip to main content

HOME_DECORATION: Whitewash wood & co

Wood is just so perfect, it's alive,it's warm even when it's white coloured or in grey shades it has the most beautiful structures and colours.


1/6- 8) some great pictures you can find on my Pinterest board , aswell as the pictures below this moodboard, the entire white loft is absolutely amazing, so is the attic.
7) a little bird house bought at the garden centre in Holland which stands proudly on my terras.



Wood is one of my favourite materials in the house even though there is not enough of it in my current home I'm desperately would love to have it pretty much everywhere in my future home.
It all started with my salon table it's one of those Thai ethnic style opium tables that one day I decided to turn into a whitewash .
So I just started to sanding it with sand paper and bought some whitewash paint from the DIY store.
I loved the result of it so i took it on to some picture frames as well......





created by Martine








         

Comments